Friday, May 8, 2009

A Contest!

To celebrate the fact that I finally finished a project I worked on for two and a half YEARS...
and to celebrate the fact that because I finished that project, my self-imposed blogging exhile is over...
and to celebrate the fact that we endured some incredibly dicey storms and lived to tell about it....
and to celebrate the fact that in the meantime, Lucy had a birthday...
and to fulfill a promise I made to Lucy on said birthday...

I hereby invite you to judge a contest we had in honor of little miss turning a whopping eight years old. We agreed that we'd let you choose the winner of the birthday pancake contest and duly abide by whatever you decide.

Here goes:

Our first entry is Half-Eaten Harry. The creator of Half-Eaten Harry got a little hungry before someone remembered the camera.


Our next entrant is Curly Chris.


And finally, here's Bug-Eyed Bob.


Ready, steady, go!

9 comments:

Jen said...

This is tough!!!!! I love the use of the pecan! And Lord knows now I need a twizzler. I gotta go bug eyed Bob coz of the fabulous smirk! Yummy either way!!! Miss you! xoxo jenk

SnowWhite said...

I vote for Curly Chris. There's just something so cute about his "smiley face."

Donna S. said...

ARGH!! They are both great! :) Decisions, decisions... well, if I HAD to vote for just one, I would pick Bob because his blue eyes were very clever. :) Well done, guys!

The Nichols Family said...

We vote Curly Chris.
He's so cute .. and we have a Chris in our family lol

Unknown said...

I love that Curly Chris is so cheerful. He gets my vote.

Le Quick Brown Fox said...

My vote goes to Half-eaten Harry. He looks so forlorn and desolate. I feel for him.

Erika said...

I dig Bob. He's kinda smarmy.

Rebecca said...

My vote goes for the "underdog" Harry!

Anonymous said...

I love those pancakes